Summer Sports Camps – Registration Open
Get ready for some great sports camps this summer at Magellan:
– Girls volleyball camp – June 8-12 from 9:00 a.m. to noon
– Boys and girls basketball camp – June 15-19 from 9:00 a.m. to noon
Both volleyball and basketball camps will be led by Athletic Director and Coach Linwood Harp, with the assistance of former, varsity/college players. The basketball camp is open to rising 4th through 8th grade girls and boys. The volleyball camp is only open to rising 4th through 8th grade girls.
Note: campers do NOT have to be enrolled at Magellan to participate.
Both camps will provide individual as well as team-play instruction in a fun-filled environment. We will emphasize offensive and defensive fundamentals, proper technique and form.
To complete the registration:
– email Coach Harp at email@example.com to let him know of your intent to register
– fill out the Medical Release Form.
– attach your $165 camp fee payable to Linwood Harp
– return to the Magellan front office once school reopens, Attention: Coach Harp
DEADLINE to register AND receive a camp T-shirt is May 22. Questions? Contact Linwood Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org.