Summer Sports Camps Registration – New Dates
Dates for our summer sports camps at Magellan have been updated:
– Girls volleyball camp – July 13-17 from 9:00 a.m. to noon
– Boys and girls basketball camp – July 20-24 from 9:00 a.m. to noon
Both volleyball and basketball camps will be led by Athletic Director and Coach Linwood Harp, with the assistance of former, varsity/college players. The basketball camp is open to rising 4th through 8th grade girls and boys. The volleyball camp is only open to rising 4th through 8th grade girls.
Note: campers do NOT have to be enrolled at Magellan to participate.
Both camps will provide individual as well as team-play instruction in a fun-filled environment. We will emphasize offensive and defensive fundamentals, proper technique and form.
To complete summer camp registration:
– fill out the Medical Release Form (click here for the form)
– attach your $165 camp fee payable to Linwood Harp
– return to Coach Harp at Magellan on June 2 (6th-8th grade) or June 3 (3rd-5th grade). More details will follow in the Minute regarding June 2 and June 3 for all students.
DEADLINE to register AND receive a camp T-shirt is June 3. Questions? Contact Linwood Harp at firstname.lastname@example.org.